- MMA (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FUT4, ELFT, FCT3A, FUC-TIV, FUTIV, LeX, SSEA-1, 3-FAL, 3-FL, LNFP III, X-hapten
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD15 is 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also known as Lewis X, 3-FAL, X-hapten, and SSEA-1. CD15 is expressed on granulocytes and monocytes. It has also been shown to be expressed on Langerhans cells and some malignant cells. CD15 has been implicated in adhesion, as well as chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and bactericidal activity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- U-937 human cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
In-house testing suggests that clone MMA does not block W6D3 also raised against human CD15 (SSEA-1)
- Application References
- Hanjan S.N, et al. 1982. Clin. Immunol. and Immunopathol. 23(2):172 (FC)
- Greil R, et al. 2018. Oncotarget. 9(29):20928 (IHC)
- Brcic L, et al. 2018. Virchows. Arch. 472(4):589 (IHC/FC)
- Karai B, et al. 2018. Biochem. Med. 28(2):020704 (FC)
- Chan RC, et al. 2018. Biomed Rep. 8(3):224 (FC)
AB_2750060 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394702)
Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Phagocytosis and chemotaxis
- Cell Type
- Neutrophils, Eosinophils, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD15 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.