- Poly28601 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Fatty acid binding protein 1 (FABP1) is involved in fatty acid binding, uptake, transport, and metabolism. FABP1 binds to cholesterol, free fatty acids, and bilirubin. Diseases associated with FABP1 include Hepatocellular Adenoma, Fatty Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic 1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Recombinant Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1 (FABP1) expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 1.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2810737 (BioLegend Cat. No. 860101)
- FABP1 is a 127 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 14 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Liver, kidney, colon, rectum
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol and nucleus
- FAPB1 is involved in fatty acid uptake, transport, and metabolism.
- Cholesterol, free fatty acids, bilirubin
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability
- Molecular Family
- Carrier Proteins
- Antigen References
- Amiri M, et al. 2018. Gene. 676:171.
- Xu Y, et al. 2015. Clin Chim Acta. 445:85.
- Thumser AE, et al. 2014. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 17(2):124.
- Gene ID
- 32168 View all products for this Gene ID 14080 View all products for this Gene ID 24360 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FABP1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.