- AF6-78 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This monoclonal antibody was raised by immunization with C57BL/10 mouse splenocytes. It specifically reacts with IgM of Igh-Cb and the related haplotypes (d and n), but not with the free μ heavy chain of IgM. Some cross-reaction with IgM of Igh-Ce can be detected with this antibody.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA as capture antibody or detection antibody, depletion of lymphocytes.
- Application References
- Stall AM, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 132:787.
- Velardi A, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:2098.
- Product Citations
AB_315041 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406208)
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 16019 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgMb on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All IgMb Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Biotin anti-mouse IgMb||AF6-78||FC,ELISA Detection|
|FITC anti-mouse IgMb||AF6-78||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgMb||AF6-78||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IgMb||AF6-78||FC,ELISA|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.