- TDA3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Killer-specific secretory protein of 37 kD (Ksp37), FGF binding protein 2 (FGFBP2), Fibroblast growth factor binding protein 2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ksp37 (killer-specific secretory protein of 37 kD), also known as FGFBP2 (FGF binding protein 2), is a 37 kD Th1-specific secretory protein. It is produced by NK cells, γ/δ T cells, a subset of effector CD8 T cells and Th1 cells, and secreted to serum. Most Ksp37 expressing cells coexpress perforin. It suggests that Ksp37 may be involved in an essential process of cytotoxic lymphocyte-mediated immunity. Elevated Ksp37 level in body fluids has been found in asthma and some infectious disease patients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ksp37 cDNA and recombinant Ksp37
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This product is sold under license agreement with BML, Inc for research use only.
- Application References
- Ogawa K, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:6404
- Kuepper M, et al. 2004. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 137:359
- Product Citations
AB_2103097 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346603)
- FGF binding protein family, secreted to serum, 37 kD
- NK cells, γ/δ T cells, subset of effector CD8 T cells and Th1 cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Th1
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Kuepper M, et al. 2005. Clin. Exp. Allergy. 35:643
2. Kuepper M, et al. 2004. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 137:359
- Gene ID
- 643236 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ksp37 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human Ksp37 (FGFBP2)||TDA3||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.