- 4FR6D3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FGFR4, fibroblast growth factor receptor 4, TKF, FGF R4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 4FR6D3 antibody recognizes human CD334, also known as fibroblast growth factor 4, FGFR4 and TKF. CD334 is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family and a cell surface tyrosine kinase containing three immunoglobulin-like domains. FGFR4 has a predicted molecular weight of approximately 88 kD and is widely expressed in many tissues including the intestine, muscle, heart, cornea, retina, and pancreas, with highest expression in lung and kidney.CD334 binds acidic fibroblast growth factors (FGF8, GFG1, FGF19, FGF6, and FGF2); ligand binding induces mitogenesis and differentiation. CD334 has been shown to interact with STAT1 and STAT3 and is over-expressed in gynecological tumors suggesting a possible role for this receptor in breast and ovarian tumorigenesis. Unique alleles (Arg388) in FGFR4 have been shown to be associated with cancer progression and increased tumor cell motility. The 4FR6D3 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NIH-3T3 cells transfected with full-length human FGFR4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application References
- Heinzle C, et al. 2012. Cancer Res. 72:5767. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2103670 (BioLegend Cat. No. 324305)
AB_2231698 (BioLegend Cat. No. 324306)
- Member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family. Cell surface tyrosine kinase containing three immunoglobulin-like domains. Predicted molecular weight approximately 88 kD.
Widely expressed in many tissues including the intestine, muscle, heart, cornea, retina, and pancreas; highest expression in lung and kidney
- Ligand binding induces mitogenesis and differentiation; over-expressed in gynecological tumors suggesting a possible role for this receptor in breast and ovarian tumorigenesis. Unique alleles (Arg388) in FGFR4 have been associated with cancer progression
- STAT1, STAT3
- Binds acidic fibroblast growth factors (FGF8, GFG1, FGF19, FGF6, and FGF2)
- Cell Type
- Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Holtrich U, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:10411.
2. Partanen J, et al. 1991. EMBO J. 10:1347.
3. Bange J, et al. 2002. Cancer Res. 62:840.
4. Vainikka S, et al. 1992. EMBO J. 11:4273.
- Gene ID
- 2264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD334 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD334 (FGFR4)||4FR6D3||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human CD334 (FGFR4)||4FR6D3||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.