- S-HCL-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αX subunit, CR4, p150, ITGAX
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11c is a 145-150 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin αx and CR4. CD11c non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11c has been reported to play a role in adhesion and CTL killing through its interactions with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Spleen cells from patient diagnosed with hairy cell leukemia.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
ï»¿Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections1,2,3,4 and immunoprecipitation1.
- Application References
- Schwarting R, et al. 1985. Blood 65:974.
- Knowles DM, et al. 1990. Am. J. Pathol. 136:29.
- Vandenabeele S, et al. 2001. Blood 97:1733.
- Shaw JL, et al. 2011. J. Reprod. Immunol. 89:84.
- Product Citations
AB_2650794 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371511)
AB_2650795 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371512)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin ß2 (CD18), 145-150 kD.
Myeloid, dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells and T cell subsets.
- Adhesion and CTL killing.
- Interacts with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.
- CD54, fibrinogen, iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Petty HR, Todd RF 3rd. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Ihanus E, et al. 2007. Blood 109:802-10.
- Gene ID
- 3687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|APC anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PE anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11c Antibody||S-HCL-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD11c
APC anti-human CD11c
PE anti-human CD11c
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11c
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11c
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD11c
FITC anti-human CD11c
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11c
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-A0053 anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-C0053 anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-B0053 anti-human CD11c
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11c Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0053 anti-human CD11c