- MC-631 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3
- Rat IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3 (SSEA-3) is an internal core structure of glob-series glycolipids (R-Galβ1-3GalNAcβ1-3Galα1-4Galβ1-R). SSEA-3 is expressed on human teratocarcinoma cells (embryonal carcinoma, EC), embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), and preimplantation embryos. The expression of SSEA-3 on human ESC is downregulated upon differentiation. SSEA-3 is also expressed by mouse on unfertilized eggs and preimplantation to early cleaved embryos.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 4-8 cell stage mouse embryos
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy1.
- Application References
- Kannagi R, et al. 1983. EMBO 2:2355. (IF)
- Kaufmann B, et al. 2005. Virology 332:189. (ELISA)
AB_2687025 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330319)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.