- HIT3a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD03.05
- Other Names
- T3, CD3ε
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD3ε is a 20 kD chain of the CD3/T-cell receptor (TCR) complex which is composed of two CD3ε, one CD3γ, one CD3δ, one CD3ζ (CD247), and a T-cell receptor (α/β or γ/δ) heterodimer. It is found on all mature T lymphocytes, NK-T cells, and some thymocytes. CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily that plays a role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections, immunoprecipitation, and activation of T lymphocytes4-7. The HIT3a antibody is able to stimulate T cell activation. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 300314). For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 300332) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg).
- Application References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press New York.
- Barclay N, et al. 1997. The Leucocyte Antigen Facts Book. Academic Press Inc. San Diego.
- Sedelies KA, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:26581. (Activ)
- Rivollier A, et al. 2004. Blood 104:4029. (Activ)
- Scharschmidt E, et al. 2004. Mol. Cell Biol. 24:3860. (Activ)
- Smeltz RB. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:4786. (Activ)
- Product Citations
AB_314039 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300303)
AB_314040 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300304)
- Ig superfamily, with the subunits of CD3γ, CD3δ, CD3ζ (CD247) and TCR (α/β or γ/δ) forms CD3/TCR complex, 20 kD
Mature T and NK-T cells, thymocyte differentiation
- Antigen recognition, signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells, NKT cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte FactsBook. Academic Press. San Diego.
2. Beverly P, et al. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
3. Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501-2507.
- Gene ID
- 916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|APC anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC, IP, IHC-F, Activ|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD3
Biotin anti-human CD3
FITC anti-human CD3
PE anti-human CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD3
Purified anti-human CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD3
PerCP anti-human CD3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD3