- HI98 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV M141
- Other Names
- Lewis X, 3-FAL, 3-FL, LNFP III, Lex , SSEA-1, X-hapten
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD15 is 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also known as Lewis X, 3-FAL, X-hapten, and SSEA-1. CD15 is expressed on granulocytes and monocytes. It has also been shown to be expressed on Langerhans cells and some malignant cells. CD15 has been implicated in adhesion, as well as chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and bactericidal activity.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HI98 has been described to specifically react with 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also called X-hapten, SSEA-1, CD15, or Lewis X. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections5 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
- Application References
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- van Baarsen LG, et al. 2014. Arthritis Res. Ther. 16:426. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_314199 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301907)
AB_314200 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301908)
Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD15 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.