- L161 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V T-CD01.18
- Other Names
- R7, M241, BDCA-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD1c, also known as R7 or M241, is a 43 kD member of the five CD1 antigens (CD1a-e) in humans. The CD1 molecules are type I glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and are non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin, belonging to the Ig superfamily. CD1c is expressed on cortical thymocytes, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, and a subset of B cells. It has been reported that CD1c is also expressed on mature T cells in a tightly regulated manner. CD1c is involved in antigen-presentation of glycolipids. It may also act in T cells as an immune regulatory molecule.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue4, 5, formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining6, and spatial biology (IBEX)7,8.
- Application References
- del C Salamone M, et al. 2001. J Leukoc Biol. 70:567.
- de Fraissinette A, et al. 1988. Exp Hematol. 16:764.
- Li D, et al. 2012. J Exp Med. 209:109. PubMed
- Xu C, et al. 2010. Am J Hematol. 85:539 (IHC-F)
- Gerlini G, et al. 2001. J Invest Dermatol. 117:576 (IHC-F)
- Poposki J, et al. 2016. Clin Exp Allergy 45:384 (IHC-P) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563656 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331529)
AB_2563657 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331530)
- 43 kD, Ig superfamily, MHC I-like molecule, associates with β2-microglobulin
B cell subset, cortical thymocytes, dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells
- Presents lipid antigen to CD1c-restricted T cells
- CD1c-restricted TCR
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fainboim LM and del C. Salamone. 2002. J. Biol. Reg. Homeos. Ag. 16:125.
2. M. del Salamone C, et al. 2001. J. Leukocyte Biol. 70:567.
3. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. P42.
- Gene ID
- 911 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1c on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP anti-human CD1c
Purified anti-human CD1c
Biotin anti-human CD1c
PE anti-human CD1c
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD1c
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD1c
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD1c
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1c
FITC anti-human CD1c
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1c
APC anti-human CD1c
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD1c
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD1c
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD1c
TotalSeq™-A0160 anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD1c
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD1c
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD1c
TotalSeq™-C0160 anti-human CD1c
TotalSeq™-B0160 anti-human CD1c
TotalSeq™-D0160 anti-human CD1c
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD1c