- HIP1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV P70
- Other Names
- Glycocalicin, gpIbα
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD42b is a 145 kD glycoprotein known as gpIbα. It is covalently bonded to CD42c to form GPIb. CD42b is expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes. CD42b/c heterodimer forms a complex with CD42a and d and acts as the receptor for von Willibrand factor and thrombin.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HIP1 recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal region of the GPIba chain5. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, Westerm blotting, and inhibition of platelet aggregation2. The Ultra LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 303939).
- Application References
AB_2715924 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303923)
AB_2715925 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303924)
- Mucin, leucine-rich repeat family, 145 kD
- Complex with CD42a, c and d, platelet adhesion and activation
- Von Willebrand factor, thrombin
- Cell Type
- Megakaryocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Clemetson K, et al. 1982. J. Clin. Invest. 70:304.
2. Fox J, et al. 1988. J. Biol. Chem. 263:4882.
3. Kuijpers R, et al. 1992 Blood 79:283.
- Gene ID
- 2812 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD42b on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC, Block, IHC-F, WB|
|PerCP anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0216 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD42b||HIP1||FC, Block, IHC-F, WB|
|TotalSeq™-C0216 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0216 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0216 anti-human CD42b||HIP1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD42b
PE anti-human CD42b
Purified anti-human CD42b
PerCP anti-human CD42b
APC anti-human CD42b
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD42b
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD42b
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD42b
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD42b
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD42b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD42b
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD42b
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD42b
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD42b
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD42b
TotalSeq™-A0216 anti-human CD42b
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD42b
TotalSeq™-C0216 anti-human CD42b
TotalSeq™-B0216 anti-human CD42b
TotalSeq™-D0216 anti-human CD42b