|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Streptavidin is a 52.8 kDa tetrameric protein obtained from Streptomyces avidinii. It binds to biotin with a very high affinity and is one of the strongest interactions in nature with a dissociation constant of 10-14 mol/L. It is used to detect biotinylated proteins in a wide range of applications.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- Streptavidin is conjugated with Spark Blue™ 574 under optimal conditions
- 0.5 mg/mL (concentration relates to the Streptavidin only component of the conjugate)
- Storage & Handling
- The streptavidin- Spark Blue™ 574 solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this Streptavidin-Spark Blue™ 574 is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The concentration provided is based upon molecular mass of streptavidin independent of any additional molecular mass that might be added by the Spark Blue™ 574 conjugation. For immunofluorescent staining, the recommended use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL staining volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark Blue™ 574 has a maximum excitation of 506 nm and a maximum emission of 574 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)