- QA20A68 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RB is a 180-240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein. It is an exon 5 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RB isoform is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. CD45RB enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45RB negatively regulates protein kinase activity, and negatively regulates cytokine-mediated signaling pathway.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A68 can completely block the binding of MEM-55 to target cells.
AB_2904411 (BioLegend Cat. No. 377702)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180-240 kD (exon 5 splicing of CD45 gene)
Highly expressed in bone marrow, colon, lung, and most normal epithelial cells. Also highly expressed on carcinomas of gastrointestinal origin. Expressed during early erythrogenesis.
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN.
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Thomas ML. 1989. Annu Rev Immunol. 7:339-69.
- Trowbridge IS, et al. 1994. Annu Rev Immunol.12:85-116.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RB on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD45RB Recombinant Antibody||QA20A68||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.