- W19080B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Protein Disulfide Isomerase Family A Member 3, PDIA3, Endoplasmic Reticulum Resident Protein 57, GRP58, ER Protein 57, GRP57, Epididymis Secretory Protein Li 269, Epididymis Scretory Sperm Binding Protein Li 93n
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ERp57 is a member of the protein disulfide family of endoplasmic reticulum localized oxidoreductases and plays an important role in disulfide bond formation and protein folding. Along with calnexin and calreticulin, it is essential for the synthesis and quality control of nascent glycoproteins in the secretory pathway. It is also a core component of the peptide-loading complex that is required for MHC class I presentation. ERp57 is upregulated in multiple neurodegenerative diseases and cancers, and targeted disruption of ERp57 sensitizes cancer cells to chemotherapeutic agents and ionizing radiation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human ERp57 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.125 - 1.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone failed IP testing.
AB_2861126 (BioLegend Cat. No. 937301)
AB_2861127 (BioLegend Cat. No. 937302)
- ERp57 is a 505 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 57 kD.
Endoplasmic reticulum/Ubiquitously expressed
- Molecular chaperone
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Markers, Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
- Oliver JD, et al. 1997. Science. 275:86-8.
- Kienast A, et al. 2007. Nat Immunol. 8:864-72.
- Hussman M, et al. 2015. Oncotarget. 6:39247-61.
- Blees A, et al. 2017. Nature. 551:525-528.
- Gene ID
- 2923 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ERp57 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.