- A18190A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor 165 Receptor, Neuropilin-1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD304 (Neuropilin 1) is a membrane receptor that plays a role in establishment of certain neuronal circuits during neurogenesis, as well as in organogenesis outside of the nervous system. CD304 binds semaphorin 3A and VEGFA. The interaction between CD304 and VEGFA initiates a signaling pathway that is needed for cell migration and axonal guidance in the motor neuron system.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2861111 (BioLegend Cat. No. 871601)
AB_2861112 (BioLegend Cat. No. 871602)
- CD304 is a 923 amino acid protein with predicted molecular mass of ~103 kD and observed molecular mass at ~ 120 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Plasma membrane, extracellular, cytosol, cytoskeleton, endosome
- CD304 is involved in signaling that is needed for cell migration and axonal guidance.
- Semaphorin 3A, VEGFA
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Semaphorin Receptors
- Antigen References
- Niland S, Eble JA. 2019. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 20(3).
- Gudapati P, et al. 2020. Cytometry B. Clin. Cytom. 10.1002/cyto.b.21866.
- Ding Z, et al. 2019. Mol. Carcinog. 58:1019.
- Gene ID
- 8829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD304 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-CD304 (Neuropilin 1)||A18190A||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.