- MOPC-173 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MOPC-173 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG2a, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat, and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
test sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
µg sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine5 under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.2 mg/ml
test sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this mouse IgG2a, ? isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy5 to PE/Cyanine5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine5 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- IgG2a gene is deleted in some mouse strains, which ones are they?
- IgG2a gene is deleted in C57Bl/6, C57Bl/ 10, SJL, and NOD mice. It is replaced with IgG2c gene instead.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.