- QA18A73 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ms4a1, Ly-44
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD20 is a 33-37 kD protein, a member of the MS4A family, with four transmembrane spanning regions that present as a homo-oligomeric complexes in the cell surface when associating with MHC class I and II, CD53, CD81, and CD82. CD20 is expressed on B cells and a subset of T cells, but not on plasma cells. CD20 regulates B-cell activation and proliferation. Its ligation promotes transmembrane Ca2+ trafficking. CD20 is an important therapeutic target in the treatment of B cell lymphomas and leukemias.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD20 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone SA271G2.
AB_2910339 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161403)
AB_2910339 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161404)
- Member of the MS4A family, four transmembrane spanning regions, three isoforms of 37, 35, and 37 kD, depending on the phosphorylation degree.
B cells and a subset of T cells
- Regulates B-cell activation and proliferation
- Associates with MHC class I and II, CD53, CD81, and CD82
- Antigen References
1. Morsy DE, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:3112.
2. Pang X, et al. 2017. Hum Gene Ther. 28(2):216-225.
3. Uchida J, et al. 2004. Int Immunol. 16(1):119-29
- Gene ID
- 12482 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD20 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD20 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A73||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD20 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A73||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD20 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A73||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD20 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A73||FC, Depletion|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.