- VIMD2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI MR8
- Other Names
- GR11, C1qRp, C1qR1, CDw93
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD93 is a 110 kD O-sialoglycoprotein, known as complement C1q receptor, C1qR1, C1qRp (C1q receptor precursor), or GR11. It is expression on monocytes, granulocytes, platelets, and endothelial cells. CD93 regulates phagocytosis of apoptosis cells, and leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Steinberger P, et al. 2002. J. Leukoc. Biol. 71:133
- Product Citations
AB_2734340 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336119)
AB_2734341 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336120)
- 110 kD glycoprotein
Monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, platelets, endothelial cells
- C1q receptor, predicted to assist phagocytosis
- Complement C1q
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Granulocytes, Platelets, Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H et al. ed. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Nepomuceno RR, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1929
- Gene ID
- 22918 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD93 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.