- N144/32 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Protocadherin gamma-A3, PCDH-gamma-A3
Covance Catalog# MMS-5171
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|819201||100 µL||154 CHF|
Protocadherins are a group of self adhering molecules belonging to the cadherin superfamily of proteins. They are predominantly expressed in neurons in widely diverse array. Unlike cadherin proteins, protocadherins do not bind to intracellular catenin molecules.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 720-804 (variable cytoplasmic domain) of mouse Gamma protocadherin-A3.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL. For immunohistochemistry on paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration of 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564828 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819201)
- Expected MW: 100 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Gene ID
- 93711 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about g protocadherin A on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-g protocadherin A (pan reactive)||N144/32||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.