- K28/86 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 4, discs large homolog 4, Tax interaction protein 15, synapse-associated protein 90, postsynaptic density protein 95, post-synaptic density protein 95
Covance Catalog# MMS-5173
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Membrane-associated guanylate kinases (MAGUK) are a superfamily of scaffolding proteins defined by the presence of a guanylate kinase (GUK) domain. MAGUKs, such as PSD-95, SAP97, PSD-83, CASK, and MAGIs are involved in the synaptic development and function where they are important for the spatial organization of both pre- and postsynaptic proteins, including glutamate and other receptors.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 77-299 of human PSD-95.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in Immunoblotting (WB) and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
This antibody is less reactive in human tissue in IHC-P
AB_2564814 (BioLegend Cat. No. 817801)
- Expected MW: 95-110 kD
- Gene ID
- 1742 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MAGUK (pan reactive) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.