- N1/66 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Solute carrier family 12 member 5, rKCC2, K-Cl cotransporter 2, neuronal K-Cl cotransporter, solute carrier family 12, member 5, neuronal-specific K-Cl cotransporter, furosemide-sensitive K-Cl cotransporter, electroneutral potassium-chloride cotransporter 2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5242
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Chloride/potassium symporter responsible for establishing the chloride ion gradient in neurons through the maintenance of low intracellular chloride concentrations. Mediates synaptic inhibition, protects against excitotoxicity and modulates plasticity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 932-1043 (intracellular carboxyl terminus) of rat KCC2b.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC).
AB_2564915 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827901)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.