- N150/21 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DOC2BL, Double C2-like domain-containing protein beta, doc2-beta, double C2, beta
Covance Catalog# MMS-5250
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Double C2-like domain-containing protein beta (DOC2b) is a SNARE-related protein that binds to syntaxin-4 in a calcium-dependent manner to regulate exocytosis. DOC2b is stimulated by insulin to mediate glucose intake in the pancreas and can modulate release of neurotransmitters in the CNS.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-216 (N-terminus) of rat Doc2b.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100 - 1:500*
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
*Expected MW: 45 kD
WB Positive Control: Mouse Whole Brain Lysate
This antibody does not exhibit cross-reactivity to Doc2a.
AB_2564964 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833201)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.