- N355/1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GluA1/GluR1 glutamate receptor, Glutamate receptor 1, GluR1, gluR-1, gluR-K1, glutamate receptor A, glutamate receptor subunit GluR1, AMPA-selective glutamate receptor 1, glutamate receptor, ionotropic, AMPA1 (alpha 1)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
GluR1 belongs to the family of Glutamate Receptors (GluRs) that are essential for regulating excitatory synaptic transmission by L-glutamate in the CNS of vertebrates. These are mostly expressed in granule and pyramidal cells in the hippocampus. GluRs can be categorized as ionotropic or metabotropic and subcategorized by their specific agonists (NMDA, AMPA or Kainic acid). There are four types of AMPA related GluR subunits (GluR1, GluR2, GluR3 and GluR4) that are generated by alternative RNA splicing. Tetrameric or pentameric combinations of different subunits contribute to the functional diversity of AMPA receptors.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-389 (extracellular, N-terminus) of rat GluA1/GluR1 glutamate receptor.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783395 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819803)
AB_2783396 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819804)
- Expected MW: 100 kD
- Cell Type
- Glutamatergic Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 50592 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GluA1/GluR1 glutamate receptor on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.