- Poly19246 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mitotic Spindle Assembly Checkpoint Protein Mad2A
Covance Catalog# PRB-452C
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mitotic arrest deficient protein 2 (MAD2) is a 24kD kinetochore-associated protein which plays an important role in the orderly progression of cell division.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was raised against a recombinant full length human MAD2 protein.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. It is suggested that the total volume be divided into useable aliquots upon initial thaw.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:500 - 1:2000 dilution. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone is not recommended for immunocytochemistry or immunohistochemistry.
*Predicted MW = 24-27 kD
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Y Li, R Benezra. 1996. Science. 274:246.
- K Wassmann, R Benezra. 1998. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95:11193.
- LS Michel, et al. 2001. Nature. 409:355.
- N den Elzen, J Pines. 2001. J. Cell. Biol. 153:121.
- RH Chen, et al. 1996. Science. 274:242.
- Product Citations
AB_2565454 (BioLegend Cat. No. 924601)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.