- QCRL-2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ABC29, ABCC, GS-X, MRP, Multidrug resistance-associated protein 1, LTC4 transporter, leukotriene C(4) transporter
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
MRP1 is a 190 kD integral membrane phosphoglycoprotein. It is a member of the human ATP-binding cassette transporter multidrug resistance protein1 (MRP1), encoded by ABCC1. MRP1 is expressed in most normal tissues, with higher levels in the testes, lung, skin, small intestine, colon, kidney, placenta, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, and skeletal muscle. ABCC1 encodes plasma membrane proteins that have important physiological transport functions and mediate a variety of xenobiotics against their concentration gradients. MRP1 plays an important role in the extrusion of drugs from the cell and their over expression can be a cause of failure of anticancer and antimicrobial chemotherapy.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- QCRL-2 was raised against membranes prepared from the human small cell lung cancer cell line, H69AR, which highly over expresses MRP1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
QCRL-2 detects a discontinuous conformation-dependent epitope wholly contained in NBD1 of MRP1. The epitope for QCRL-2 has been mapped to aa 617-858. QCRL-2 is reported to be an effective and specific inhibitor of MRP1 activity when used in transport assays with inside-out membrane vesicles. QCRL-1, QCRL-2, QCRL-3, and QCRL-4 each bind distinct non-overlapping epitopes.
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
- Product Citations
AB_2566664 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370203)
AB_2566665 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370204)
- 190 kD integral membrane phosphoglycoprotein.
- Testes, lung, skin, small intestine, colon, kidney, placenta, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, and skeletal muscle. Cytoplasm / plasma membrane.
- Extrusion of drugs from the cell.
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Cole SP, et al. 2014. Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 54:95.
2. Hipfner DR, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274(22):15420.
3. Filipits M, et al. 1999. Anticancer Res. 6:5043.
4. Wright SR, et al. 1998. Clin. Cancer Res. 4:2279.
5. Hipfner DR, et al. 1998. Br. J. Cancer 78(9):1134.
6. Filipits M, et al. 1997. Leukemia 11(7):1073.
7. Loe DW, et al. 1997. Mol. Pharmacol. 6:1034-41.
8. Hipfner DR, et al. 1996. Cancer Res. 56:3307.
9. Filipits M, et al. 1996. Clin. Cancer Res. 2(7):1231.
10. Almquist KC, et al. 1995. Cancer Res. 55(1):102.
- Gene ID
- 4363 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MRP1 (ABCC1) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.