- 16G5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- OSF-4, Osteoblast cadherin, OB-cadherin, CDH11, CDHOB, CAD11
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Cadherins are calcium-dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells. Cadherin 11 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a type II (atypical) cadherin, based on its lack of a HAV cell adhesion recognition sequence that is specific to type I cadherins. The expression of this particular cadherin in osteoblastic cell lines along with its upregulation during differentiation suggests a specific function in bone development and maintenance. This cadherin is also expressed in some cancer cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein containing the extracellular cadherin domain 1 of Cadherin 11 fused to maltose binding protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
AB_2566770 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368707)
AB_2566771 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368708)
- Type I single pass transmembrane glycoprotein.
Osteoblasts, neuroblasts, and some cancer cells.
- Cell adhesion.
- Cadherin 2 (CDH2).
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wheelock MJ, Johnson KR. 2003. Annu. Rev. Cell Dev. Biol. 19:207-35.
2. Christofori G, et al. 2003. EMBO. J. 22:2318.
3. Okazaki M, et al. 1994. J. Biol. Chem. 269:12092.
- Gene ID
- 1009 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cadherin 11 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||FC, ICC, WB, IHC-P, IP|
|APC anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||FC|
|PE anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-C0131 anti-human Cadherin 11||16G5||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.