- NT73 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Softag 1
NeoClone Catalog# S0001
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
E. coli RNA Core polymerase is useful in studying mechanisms of transcription initiation. E. coli Core polymerase purified with Softag 4 may be free of sigma factors found in holoenzyme.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- E. coli strain MG1655, Enterics, Borellia burgdorferi, Salmonella
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 50% anti- E. coli RNA Polymerase antibody conjugated resin is supplied in 1X PBS and 0.09% NaN3. The volume specified for each catalog number indicates the volume of resin included.
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C until use. Use at room temperature.
IP - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Resin binding capacity is greater than 0.15 mg/mL (based on 28kD tagged protein). To elute, use TE, 0.7M NaCl, 30% propylene glycol.
- Application Notes
This resin is also appropriate for use in identifying proteins associated with the recombinant protein tagged with Softag 1. Softag 1 is an immunoaffinity system appropriate for purifying tagged proteins from eukaryotic expression sources. The epitope (SLAELLNAGLGGS) is derived from a subunit of prokaryotic RNAP.
- Application References
Previously item# S0001 from Neoclone.
- Thompson NE, et al. 2003. Anal. Biochem. 323:171.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Gene ID
- 948488 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RNA Polymerase ImmunoAffinity Resin on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All RNA Polymerase ImmunoAffinity Resin Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Anti-E. coli RNA Polymerase ImmunoAffinity Resin||NT73||IP|
|Purified anti-E. coli RNA Polymerase β Prime||NT73||WB,ELISA,IP|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.