- QA18A28 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Granzyme 2, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 1, GZMB, CCP1, Asp-aseGranzyme 2, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 1, GZMB, CCP1, Asp-ase
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Granzyme B is a 32 kD serine protease, also known as granzyme-2, serine protease B, CCP1, Asp-ase, and CTLA-1. Granzyme B is abundantly stored in the granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes and NK cells. Low level of expression has been reported in granulocytes, B cells, and activated dendritic cells. Granzyme B is crucial for rapid induction of cell death and apoptosis through interaction with mannose-6-phosphate receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA18A28 is compatible with Fixation buffer (Cat. No. 420801) and Intracellular Staining Permeabilization Wash Buffer (Cat. No. 421002) in both C57BL/6 splenocytes and human PBMC. QA18A28 is also compatible with True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401).
AB_2924602 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396425)
AB_2924602 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396426)
- 32 kD serine protease
Cytotoxic T cells, NK cells, and neutrophils, low on granulocytes, B cells and activated dendritic cells
- Granzyme B is able to induce target cell apoptosis by activating caspase independent pathways. Granzyme B is induced in CD8+ T lymphocytes with ConA/ IL-2 and CD4+ T lymphocytes with anti CD3/CD28 or CD3/CD46.
- Mannose-6-phosphate receptor
- Cell Type
- Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Enzymes and Regulators, Proteases
- Antigen References
- Estebanez-Perpina E, et al. 2000. Biol Chem. 381:1203.
- Griffiths GM. And S. Isaaz, et al. 1993. J. Cell Biol. 120:885.
- Spaeny-Dekking EH, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:3610.
- Wagner C, et al. 2008. Mol. Immunol. 45:1761.
- Gene ID
- 3002 View all products for this Gene ID 14939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Granzyme B on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
FITC anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Purified anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
PerCP anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Pacific Blue™ anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody
TotalSeq™-B1116 anti-human/mouse Granzyme B Recombinant Antibody