- 2D7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- αL integrin, LFA-1 α subunit, Ly-15, Ly-21, ITGAL
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11a is a 180 kD glycoprotein, also known as αL integrin, LFA-1 α, Ly-15, or Ly-21. It is a member of the integrin family, primarily expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, and granulocytes. In association with CD18, the CD11a/CD18 complex forms LFA-1. CD11a plays an important role in intercellular adhesion and costimulation by binding its ligands, ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), and ICAM-3 (CD50).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2890728 (BioLegend Cat. No. 162902)
- Integrin, associated with integrin CD18, 180 kD
Lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, macrophages
- Cellular adhesion
- ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-3 (CD50)
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. .Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Lub M, et al. 1995. Immunol. Today 16:479.
- Gene ID
- 16408 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11a on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD11a Antibody||2D7||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD11a||2D7||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.