- MHL-38 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain lambda
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The MHL-38 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ) or heavy chains. The MHL-38 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 in 100 µl staining volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone MHL-38 is not compatible with Human TruStain FcX (Fc Receptor Blocking Solution) (Cat. No. 422301 & 422302).
AB_493621 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316602)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain lambda on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.