- TREM-26 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1, triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TREM-1 is a 30 kD glycoprotein also known as triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1, and triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1. It is a Type I membrane protein that contains an immunoglobulin-like V-type domain. Alternatively spliced protein variant may be secreted. TREM-1 is highly expressed on peripheral blood myeloid cells (particularly mature monocytes and granulocytes); TREM-1 expression can be further upregulated by bacteria, fungi and lipopolysaccharide. TREM-1 has been shown to interact with the adaptor protein DAP12 to stimulate neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses through the triggering and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines. TREM-1 is thought to amplify inflammatory responses to fungal and bacterial infections and potentiate septic shock. This antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry and activation of monocytes and granulocytes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human TREM-1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
ELISA Detection: The biotinylated TREM-26 antibody is useful as a detection antibody for a TREM-1 specific sandwich ELISA, when used in conjunction with the TREM-37 antibody (Cat. No. 316102) as the capture antibody. The TREM-26 antibody is useful for flow cytometry and activation of monocytes and granulocytes. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 314913 & 314914).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Li J, et al. 2011. Dev. Comp. Immunol. epub.
- Product Citations
AB_389213 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314902)
- Type I membrane protein, 30 kD, contains immunoglobulin-like V-type domain. Alternatively spliced variant may be secreted.
Highly expressed in adult liver, lung, and spleen, lower expression in lymph node, placenta, spinal cord, and heart. High expression in peripheral blood myeloid cells.
- Stimulates neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses through the triggering and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines and the upregulation of surface activation markers. Amplifies inflammatory responses to fungal and bacterial
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokines/Chemokines
- Antigen References
1. Bouchon A, et al. 2001. Nature 410:1103.
2. Bouchon A, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:4991.
3. Gingras MC, et al. 2002. Mol. Immunol. 38:817.
- Upregulated by bacteria, fungi, and LPS
- Gene ID
- 54210 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD354 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, WB|
|Biotin anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, ELISA Detection|
|PE anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC|
|APC anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, Activ, WB|
|TotalSeq™-A0586 anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0586 anti-human CD354 (TREM-1) Antibody||TREM-26||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.