- SN1a (M3-3D9) (See other available formats)
- VII 70397
- Other Names
- kT-cell acute lymphoblastic leuemia antigen, TALLA-1, transmembrane 4 superfamily, TM4SF2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD231 is 150 kD (28-45 kD reduced) cell surface glycoprotein belonging to the Transmembrane 4 Superfamily (TM4SF also known as tetraspanins). It was originally described as T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Antigen (TALLA or TALLA-1). CD231 is expressed on T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, neuroblastoma cells, skeletal muscle, spleen and normal brain neuron. CD231 plays a role in integrin-mediated migration, however, its biological function is not fully clear yet.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- isolated human CD231 antigen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, IHC-F, ICC - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections1, immunofluorescence2
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Matsuzaki H and Seon BK. 1987. Cancer Res. 47:4283.
- Seon BK, et al. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 80:845.
AB_2213454 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329402)
T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, skeletal muscle, spleen, neuroblastoma cells and normal brain neuron
- Cell Type
- Leukemia, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Matsuzaki H and Seon BK. 1987. Cancer Res. 47:4283.
2. Seon BK, et al. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 80:845.
3. Hara H and Seon BK. 1986. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:3390.
- Gene ID
- 7102 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD231 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.