- AN4.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 (Cdk2), also known as cell division protein kinase 2, is an enzyme involved in cell cycle control. Binding of Cdk2 to Cyclin E in G1 phase is required for G1 to S phase transition, while binding of Cdk2 to Cyclin A is required to progress through the S phase. Clone AN4.3 does not recognize other CDKs.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CDK2 recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shi L, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:649. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2276103 (BioLegend Cat. No. 643901)
- There are two isoforms reported in human with predicted MW of 30 kD, 34 kD, respectively; there are also two isoforms reported in mouse with predicted MW of 34 kD, 39 kD, respectively.
Nuclear protein, predicted molecular weight 34 kD.
- Involved in the control of the cell cycle
- Cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
1. Jeffrey PD, et al. 1995. Nature 376:313
- Gene ID
- 1017 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cdk2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.