- B6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor V δ 2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Vδ2 TCR is a variant of the TCR δ chain expressed on a subset of γ/δ T cells. Vγ9Vδ2 T lymphocytes, a major γ/δ T cell subset in humans, recognize phosphoantigens, certain tumor cells, and cells treated with aminobisphosphonates. This cell population displays cytolytic activity against various tumor cells. The γ/δ TCR is an heterodimeric TCR complex composed of covalently bound γ and δ chains involved in antigen recognition and the non-covalently associated monomorphic proteins CD3δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 675 nm.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rojas RE, et al. 2005. J. Infect. Dis. 192:1806.
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1877263 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331410)
- Ig superfamily member, TCR γ/δ with CD3 forms the CD3/TCR complex
Expressed on majority of peripheral γ/δT cells
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Scotet E, et al. 2005. Immunity 22:71.
2. Rincon-Orozco B, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2144.
- Gene ID
- 6964 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vdelta2 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Biotin anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|FITC anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PerCP anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|APC anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TCR Vδ2
Biotin anti-human TCR Vδ2
FITC anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE anti-human TCR Vδ2
PerCP anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vδ2
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-A0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-C0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-B0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2