- Poly24030 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Goat immunoglobulin G
- Goat Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Poly24030 is IgG purified from goat serum. It can be used as an isotype-matched control for surface and intracellular immunofluorescent staining for flow cytometry analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this goat IgG isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tran K, et al. 2012. Cancer Preve Res. 5:726. PubMed.
- Product Citations
- Gene ID
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE Goat IgG Isotype Ctrl||Poly24030||FC,ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 Goat IgG Isotype Ctrl||Poly24030||ICFC,FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE Goat IgG Isotype Ctrl
Alexa Fluor® 647 Goat IgG Isotype Ctrl