- R73 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCR α/β, α/β TCR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TCR α and β are members of the immunoglobulin superfamily and components of the CD3/TCR complex expressed on most peripheral T cells, intestinal epithelial lymphocytes, and thymocytes. The CD3/TCR complex plays a key role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation. The TCR α/β recognizes peptide bound to MHC class I and II.Product Details
- Rat, Cross-Reactivity: Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat T cell blasts & erythrocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting3, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections1, in vitro activation of a/ß TCR+ T cells 1,2 and in vivo depletion2 of a/ß TCR+ T cells . The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 201112).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hunig T, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:73. (IHC)
- Mitnacht R, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:328. (IHC)
- Brenan M, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:3070. (WB)
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. 49:97.
- Product Citations
AB_313916 (BioLegend Cat. No. 201107)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR complex with CD3 and TCR-α subunit, 40 and 46 kD
Most peripheral T cells, intestinal epithelial lymphocytes, thymocytes
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation/responses
- Peptide bound-MHC class I and II
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Hunig T, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:73.
2. Fangmann J, et al. 1991. Eur. J. Immunol. 21:753.
3. Mitnacht R, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:328.
4. Peiters RH, et al. 1995. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 214:552.
5. Brenan M, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:3070.
- Gene ID
- 24820 View all products for this Gene ID 290071 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR alpha/beta on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.