- W20104A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, which is expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length transfectant RBL1 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2936731 (BioLegend Cat. No. 386803)
AB_2936731 (BioLegend Cat. No. 386804)
- Ig superfamily, CEA antigen group, GPI-linked glycoprotein
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:4934-40.
- Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J Leuk Biol. 52:551-7.
- Gene ID
- 1088 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66b on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD66b||W20104A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.