- 74-12-4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD4 is a 55 kDa, type I glycoprotein expressed by tymocytes, helper T cells (Th), plasmacytoid dendritic cells (also known as natural interferon-producing cells or NIPC). In Pigs there a CD4+/CD8+ double positive subset that increase with age and have characteristics of memory T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Swine thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 74-12-4 recognizes the allele CD4.A in swine T cells.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Pescovitz, M.D. et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:368 (FC, IP)
- Pescovitz, M.D. et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 134:37 (FC)
- Saalmuller, A., et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:1297 (FC)
AB_2910356 (BioLegend Cat. No. 250003)
AB_2910356 (BioLegend Cat. No. 250004)
- 55 kD, type I glycoprotein
Thymocytes, helper T cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells
- TCR/CD3 complex
- MHC class II
- Cell Type
- T cells, Tfh, Th1, Th17, Th2, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Gustafsson K, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:1365-70.
- Blanc F, et al. 2018. Immunogenetics. 70:209-222.
- Zhang F, et al. 2019. Gene. 707:22-29.
- Gene ID
- 404704 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD4a on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-pig CD4a||74-12-4||FC, IP|
|FITC anti-pig CD4a||74-12-4||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.