- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, ADCP2, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD26, also known as Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP4), is a serine exopeptidase expressed by many cell types. It can exist as both a membrane protein and an active soluble form. CD26 has important roles in many processes including, but not limited to, cell signaling, immune regulation, and apoptosis. For instance, it can act as a co-stimulatory receptor for T-cells activation. Additionally, it can cleave multiple chemokines and peptide hormones such as glucagon, shortening their activity. Due to its abundance and multifunctional characteristic, CD26 can be a biomarker for multiple diseases such as immune disfunction, obesity, diabetes, and cancer.
BioLegend ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set contains pre-optimized essential reagents and additional buffers and solutions for Sandwich ELISA assay. A human CD26 (DPP4) specific capture antibody is first coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are added to the wells, and human CD26 (DPP4) binds to the immobilized capture antibody. Then, a biotinylated anti-human CD26 (DPP4) detection antibody is added, producing an antibody-antigen-antibody “sandwich”. The Avidin-HRP reagent is subsequently added, followed by TMB Substrate, producing a blue color in proportion to the concentration of CD26 present in wells. Then Stop Solution should be added to wells to terminate the reaction. This step changes the reaction color from blue to yellow. The absorbance in wells should be read at 450 nm and 570 nm using a microplate reader.
- Kit Contents
- Human CD26 (DPP4) ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human CD26 (DPP4) ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human CD26 (DPP4) Standard Lyophilized
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent B (5X)
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 5.7 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.25 - 2000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: BioLegend Cat. No. 423501 is recommended
- Wash Buffer: BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended, or PBS +
- Stop Solution: BioLegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended, or acid
solution, e.g. 2N H2SO4
- Plate Sealers: BioLegend Cat. No. 423601 is recommended
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4,
0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 μm
- Deionized (DI) water
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 μL to 1 mL
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.