- 12B2B64 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin 23 Receptor, IL-23 Receptor, IL-23R, IBD17
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-23R is a 72 kD protein that associates with IL-12RB1 to form a heterodimer. It is a ligand for IL-23 and stimulates T, NK and some myeloid cells. It is necessary for generation of Th17 cells but is not required for maintenance of previously generated Th17 cells. Expression of IL-23R or mutations in the IL23R gene has been associated with autoimmunity and may also be important in tumor biology.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial mouse IL-23R recombinant protein (aa 24-374)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2715804 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150907)
- 72 kD protein that associates with IL-12RB1 to form a heterodimer.
- Involved in IL-23A signaling.
- JAK2 and STAT3.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Parham C, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:5699.
2. Schmechel S, et al. 2008. Inflamm. Bowel Dis. 14:204.
3. Harris TJ, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:4313.
4. Zhang XY, et al. 2006. Immunogenetics 57:934.
5. Awasthi A, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:5904.
- Gene ID
- 209590 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-23R on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|TotalSeq™-A1033 anti-mouse IL-23R||12B2B64||PG|
|PE anti-mouse IL-23R||12B2B64||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IL-23R||12B2B64||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IL-23R||12B2B64||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.