- S15046E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GPR5, CCXCR1, mXCR1, Lymphotactin receptor, SCM1 receptor, XC chemokine receptor 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
XCR1, also known as GPR5 or CCXCR1, is a 38 kD G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane receptor. It is the only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family and mediates chemotaxis of XCL1 and XCL2 (lymphotactin-1 and -2). XCR1 is expressed on a subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells. XCR1 is also involved in the migration and proliferation of some cancer cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human XCR1-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2894579 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372619)
- Only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family, seven transmembrane receptor, coupled to G protein, 38 kD.
Subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells.
- Mediates chemotaxis to XCL1.
- XCL1 and XCL2.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Carpentier S, et al. 2016. J. Immunol. Methods 432:35.
2. Hartung E, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194:1069.
3. Wang T, et al. 2015. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 464:635.
4. Crozat K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4411.
- Gene ID
- 2829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about XCR1 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|APC anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|FITC anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0208 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0208 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0208 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human XCR1||S15046E||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human XCR1
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human XCR1
APC anti-human XCR1
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human XCR1
FITC anti-human XCR1
TotalSeq™-A0208 anti-human XCR1
TotalSeq™-B0208 anti-human XCR1
TotalSeq™-C0208 anti-human XCR1
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human XCR1
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human XCR1
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human XCR1
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human XCR1