- 10/FR2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Folate receptor beta (FR-β) is a member of a family of folate binding receptors that have diverse structural identities but mediate transport of folates into cells. FR-β is a GPI-anchored protein with high affinity for folic acid. It is postulated that this receptor function as folate scavengers when folate supply is low or rapid cell growth requires elevated uptake of folate for methylation reactions including DNA biosynthesis. Although this protein was originally thought to be specific to placenta, it can also exist in other tissues, and it may play a role in the transport of methotrexate in synovial macrophages in rheumatoid arthritis patients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Folate receptor β transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nagai T, et al. 2009. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 1577-86.
- Product Citations
AB_2721312 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153305)
AB_2721313 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153306)
- 30 kD, seven disulfide bonds
Placenta, monocytes, tissue resident macrophages
- Transport of folate into cells
- Folic Acid
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Monocytes
- Antigen References
1. Elwood PC, 1989, J Biol Chem, 264:14893.
2. Shen F, et al, 1994, Biochemistry, 8;33:1209.
3. Yi YS, 2016, Immune Netw,16:337.
- Gene ID
- 14276 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Folate Receptor beta on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Folate Receptor β Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse Folate Receptor β (FR-β)||10/FR2||FC|
|APC anti-mouse Folate Receptor β (FR-β)||10/FR2||FC|
|PE anti-mouse Folate Receptor β (FR-β)||10/FR2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0564 anti-mouse Folate Receptor β (FR-β)||10/FR2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0564 anti-mouse Folate Receptor β (FR-β) Antibody||10/FR2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.