- 7D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B-cell lymphoma 6, BCL5, LAZ3, BCL6A, ZNF51, ZBTB27
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B-cell lymphoma 6 (Bcl-6), is an 80 kD homodimer, member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family. It contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain and 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers. Bcl-6 is a transcriptional repressor, master regulator of germinal center reaction. On B cells, Bcl-6 induces proliferation, antibody class switch and affinity maturation, while inhibits its differentiation to plasma cells. On T cells, Bcl-6 induces its differentiation to TFH. This molecule is also expressed in some B cell lymphomas and breast cancer cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Sequence 226-398 of murine BCL6 fused with GST
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining using our nuclear factor staining protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1,2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Vikstrom, et al. 2010. Science 330:1095. (WB)
- Kallies A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:1869. (WB)
- Lüthje K, et al. 2012. Nat. Immunol. 13:491. (WB)
- Tonti E, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:3217. (ICFC)
- Product Citations
AB_2562471 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358505)
AB_2562472 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358506)
- Member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family, 80 kD, homodimer, 1 BTB (POZ) domain, 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers
Germinal center B cells, follicular helper T cells (TFH), B cell lymphomas, breast cancer cells
- Transcription factor, master regulator of germinal center reaction
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Basso K and Dalla-Favera R. 2012. Immunol. Rev. 247:172.
2. Vinuesa CG, and Cyster JG, 2011. Immunity 35:671.
3. Kitano M, et al. 2011. Immunity 34:961.
4. Baumjohann D, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2089.
5. Johnston RJ, et al. 2009. Science. 325:1006.
6. Tran TH, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:1711.
- Gene ID
- 604 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Bcl-6 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
|APC anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse Bcl-6||7D1||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.