- AF6-88.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The AF6-88.5 antibody reacts with H-2Kb MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kb haplotype. H-2Kb is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The AF6-88.5 antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. Clone AF6-88.5 is not suitable for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections.
Does not cross-react with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Loken MR, et al. 1982. J. Immunol. Methods 50:R85.
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056.
- Andersson M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:6475.
- Shao H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851.
- Hui S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851. PubMed
- Zhou K, et al. 2010. Cytotherapy. 12:735. PubMed
- Desvignes L, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:6205. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2750392 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116521)
AB_2750393 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116522)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kb haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Review Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Review Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.