- C44Mab-5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hermes, Pgp-1, H-CAM, HUTCH-1, ECMR III, gp85, Ly-24
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD44 is a 80-95 kD glycoprotein also known as Hermes, Pgp1, H-CAM, or HUTCH. It is expressed on all leukocytes, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, and mesenchymal cells. As B and T cells become activated or progress to the memory stage, CD44 expression increases from low or mid levels to high levels. Thus, CD44 has been reported to be a valuable marker for memory cell subsets. High CD44 expression on Treg cells has been associated with potent suppressive function via high production of IL-10. CD44 is an adhesion molecule involved in leukocyte attachment to and rolling on endothelial cells, homing to peripheral lymphoid organs and to the sites of inflammation, and leukocyte aggregation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2860988 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397511)
AB_2860989 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397512)
- Variable splicing of CD44 gene generates many CD44 isoforms, 80-95 kD
All leukocytes, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, mesenchymal cells
- Leukocyte attachment and rolling on endothelial cells, stromal cells and ECM
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Mesenchymal cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, B cells, Tregs
- Hyaluronan, MIP-1β, fibronectin, collagen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Haynes BF, et al. 1991. Cancer Cells. 3:347.
- Goldstein LA, et al. 1989. Cell. 56:1063.
- Mikecz K, et al. 1995. Nat. Med. 1:558.
- Hegde V, et al. 2008. J. Leukocyte Biol. 84:134.
- Liu T, et al. 2009. Biol Direct. 4:40.
- Gene ID
- 12505 View all products for this Gene ID 960 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD44 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD44 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC,IHC-P|
|PE anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC|
|APC anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC,IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD44 Antibody||C44Mab-5||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD44 Antibody||C44Mab-5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD44 Antibody||C44Mab-5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD44||C44Mab-5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD44
PE anti-human CD44
APC anti-human CD44
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD44
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD44
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD44
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD44
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD44 Antibody
FITC anti-human CD44 Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD44 Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD44