- NKTA255 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LAIR-1 (Leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor 1)
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD305, also known as LAIR-1 (leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor-1), is a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. LAIR-1 and LAIR-2 are the only members of the LAIR family in the Ig superfamily. LAIR-1 is an inhibitory molecule characterized by ITIMs in the cytoplasmic domain and collagen ligands. CD305 is expressed on NK cells, T cells, B cells, monocytes, dendritic cells, eosinophils, basophils and mast cells. LAIR-1 functions in the inhibition of cell cytotoxicity, cell activation, proliferation and differentiation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Poggi A, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:369
- Product Citations
AB_1659239 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342801)
AB_2133480 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342802)
- 40 kD type I transmembrane protein, cytoplasmic domain contains ITIM motifs, Ig superfamily
NK cells, T cell, B cells, monocytes, dendritic cells, eosinophils, basophils and mast cells
- Inhibition of cell cytotoxicity, cell activation, proliferation and differentiation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Basophils, Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Meyaard L, et al. 2008. J. Leukoc. Biol. 83:799
2. Lebbink RJ, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1419
- Gene ID
- 3903 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD305 on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD305 (LAIR1)||NKTA255||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD305 (LAIR1)||NKTA255||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0590 anti-human CD305 (LAIR1)||NKTA255||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0590 anti-human CD305 (LAIR1)||NKTA255||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.