- 1-155-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 1-155-2 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ) or heavy chainsProduct Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- human IgA1-λ myeloma protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2924567 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374603)
AB_2924567 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374604)
Subset of B cells
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Gene ID
- 3535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain lambda on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human Ig light chain λ||1-155-2||FC|
|PE anti-human Ig light chain λ||1-155-2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Ig light chain λ||1-155-2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.