- HA58 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD54 is a 85-110 kD type I transmembrane protein also known as ICAM-1. It is expressed on activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules, T and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. The expression of ICAM-1 can be released from the cell surface. CD54 plays a role in cellular adhesion and is involved in inflammation and leukocyte extravasation. CD54 has also been shown to be the major cellular receptor for rhinovirus. ICAM-1 binds to CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), CD11b/CD18 (Mac-1), CD11c/CD18 (p150, 95) as well as hyaluronan and fibrinogen.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Colonic cancer BM314 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HA58 recognizes an epitope located in the extracellular D1 domain of CD543. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)4,5.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_10899575 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353105)
AB_10897647 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353106)
- Type I membrane protein, Ig superfamily, 85-110 kD
Endothelial cells, T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voraberger G, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:2777.
2. Staunton DE, et al. 1988. Cell 52:925.
3. Greve JM, et al. 1989. Cell 56:839.
- Gene ID
- 3383 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD54 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,ICC,IHC|
|PE anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,SB|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,ICC,IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD54
PE anti-human CD54
FITC anti-human CD54
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54
APC anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54