- S18006K (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2b, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mouse IL7R-transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2892326 (BioLegend Cat. No. 158205)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Sudo T, et al. 1993. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 90:9125.
- Okuno Y, et al. 2002. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 99:6246.
- Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leuk Lymphoma. 45:2403.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.