Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- III 329
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens, and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and expression of cytokines in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Capuchin Monkey, Cattle (Bovine, Cow), Chimpanzee, Common Marmoset, Cotton-topped Tamarin, Cynomolgus, Dog (Canine), Rhesus, Pigtailed Macaque, Squirrel Monkey
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Product Citations
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Wright S, et al. 1990. Science 249:1434.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.